ShareThis

December 20, 2010

"Leading Leaders": Your Holiday Gift

I hope you've had a great year: productive, meaningful, full of valuable learning. As a token of my gratitude to 37,000+ loyal readers, please accept a year-end gift: my latest book Leading Leaders: The Art & Science of Boosting Return on People (ROP). May this small book help you (and your people) achieve your (and their) boldest dreams this coming year. 




It is my great pleasure to share my latest (and shortest, at 45 pages) book Leading Leaders: The Art & Science of Boosting Return on People (ROP) with you. 

The book is my gift to you. 

For your personal copy, go to Leading-Leaders. 

(Or copy & paste this link into your browser: http://www.thomaszweifel.com/Landing-Leading-Leaders.html)

Enjoy!

Some core arguments of "Leading Leaders" can be found in this 8-minute video.



I hope you will make some time this holiday season to step back from the action, reflect on the past year, and see how the next year can bring you even closer to your dreams.

In this debrief process, seven simple questions have been especially useful to me, my students and my clients:
  • What have I/we accomplished?
  • What have I/we not accomplished?
  • What worked (and I will do it again)?
  • What did not work (and I will stop doing it)?
  • What opportunities emerged (and how can I leverage them)?
  • What leaders emerged (and how can I empower them)?
  • What's next (given my answers to the above)?
What do you think? I would love to hear from you once you have had a chance to read the book. Simply post your comments on my blog.

I look forward to our continued exploration of what it means to lead in the 21st century in the coming year. For now, I will leave you with this quote by the acclaimed author and naturalist Robert Finch in his book The Primal Place:

"True belonging is born of relationships not only to one another 
but to a place of shared responsibilities and benefits. 
We love not so much what we have acquired 
as what we have made 
and with whom we have made it."
--Robert Finch

Best wishes, and may the next year bring you even closer to your dreams,

P.S. To invite friends or colleagues into the conversation, click on the ¨Share¨ button above and/or retweet this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment